Project Manager, Enterprise Solutions
TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider that is transforming the tour and activity market with its constantly-evolving booking and payment solutions. Behind TrekkSoft is a diverse team of individuals with over 20 different nationalities, each of whom is dedicated to their customer base and continually enhancing the solution. Our HQ is located in Interlaken, the beating heart of Swiss tourism and adventure sports with offices in Barcelona, Italy, Germany and Belarus.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to help drive and deliver enterprise solutions projects. Your mission is to help define project scope, prepare risk assessments, manage quality and own schedule and planning; by working with stakeholders within Trekksoft, external partners and end clients.
What will you do?
Working alongside our pre-sales and engineering teams within an agile environment, the candidate will use his/her project management skills in conjunction with other departments to deliver creative solutions for our enterprise customers on time and within budget.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Requirement gathering from different stakeholders to define a project scope
- Evaluating a projects technical fit, to make sure the project has all of the right characteristics to be successfully delivered
- Perform risk assessments to identify any areas of risk to the project being completed on time or within budget.
- Ensure that the project maintains a high level of quality during the project delivery
- Preparing budgets and resource plans required to deliver projects
- Preparing project plans and keeping them updated throughout the project
- Documenting minutes of meetings and circulating agendas as well as
- Following up with customers during the project delivery
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in German or Italian languages would be a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to understand complex commercial business models and business processes
- Experience at delivering software projects for enterprise customers
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Extremely good presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Competitive Salary, based on experience.
- Unlimited contract under TrekkSoft SL (after 6 months trial)
- Grow in a dynamic, fast-moving environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Be part of an international, young and enthusiastic team.
- 10 days ‘home country working’ (visit family during holidays and work remotely).
- Training support for online certifications on Coursera and Udemy.
- Work from Aticco, a premium workspace in the centre of Barcelona
- A flexible working environment.